Since 1994 Sea Start has been owned and managed by Nick Eales, an enthusiastic sailor formerly in the Royal Navy. Today, Sea Start runs a fleet of fast, reliable craft, employs a number of trained marine engineers and operates in an ever-expanding area along the South Coast and English Channel.
Sea Start cover the most densely populated boating areas in the UK, the Channel Islands and North Coast of France.
- THE SOLENT Comprehensive waterborne service from Portland round the Isle of Wight to Selsey Bill.
- SHORESIDE ASSISTANCE Shoreside assistance is available in all major ports along the South Coast, as well as the Channel Islands, Cherbourg Peninsula and North Brittany Coast.
- WATERBORNE COVER Sea Start provides waterborne cover within (up to) a 3 mile radius of certain designated ports and harbours (see map below).
- TOWING SERVICES Towing services outside the designated areas specified may be possible, but are not guaranteed. They will be subject to additional charges.
- Sea Start may decide to exceed these limits should the conditions be suitable.
Click here for more information