Police officers investigating the sudden death of an 18-year-old boy are issuing an urgent warning to recreational drug users as initial enquiries indicate that the boy took an illegal drug prior to his death.
Officers were informed of the untimely death by the South East Coast Ambulance Service at around 10.15am this morning (Sunday, 24 February). The 18-year-old boy, who is from the Farnham area, was at a party on Chobham Common last night (Saturday, 23 February) and took an unknown substance, potentially through an inhaler.
Chief Inspector Alison Barlow said: “Whilst a post mortem examination still needs to be carried out to establish the cause of this boy’s death, we are extremely concerned that it could be linked to him taking this drug. The advice to anyone who was at the event on Chobham Common who might have taken this drug and is exhibiting worrying symptoms is to attend…
View original post 90 more words