A week of art themed family activities, live tank action and tracked vehicle rides this half term! PLUS- Kids who complete our artistic challenge go FREE!
• Military themed creative activities for kids
• Learn about different types of camouflage
• A special exhibition of soldier’s art
• Join in our free trails, talks & tours
• Build and paint a wooden model tank and take it home with you (extra charge applies)
• Face painting for kids (extra charge applies)
• Ride in a tracked vehicle (£2.50pp)
• See Tank Action Displays (weekdays only, 1pm)
PLUS… THE BIG DRAW!
-Wednesday 31st October
To mark The Big Draw, a major national initiative to engage families in art, local artist Heidi Dickenson will be leading a special workshop at The Tank Museum on Wednesday 31st October.
Visiting families will be encouraged to contribute to a giant artwork, adding camouflage schemes, textures, details or messages within a large tank-shaped outline. They will be able to add to the `tank` directly, or create their own section on a piece of paper for sticking on to it.
Times: 11am – 1pm & 2pm – 4pm
KIDS – HOW TO GAIN YOUR FREE ADMISSION!*
Simply download this document here follow the instructions and get creative! (1.61 MB)
*Terms & Conditions: To qualify for a free child admission, your child must download and complete the above challenge as described. Present the completed print out on admission. The completed cartoon strip must be original artwork (photocopies will not be accepted). A maximum of ONE free child admission will be permitted per full paying adult. A child is defined as being aged 0 – 16 years. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
More information here